Cascade Behavioral Health Hospital, located near Seattle, Washington, offers a number of flexible outpatient treatment options, including a partial hospitalization program (PHP) for individuals age 18 and older who are suffering from mental health concerns. Our PHP includes on-site and telehealth options.
On-Site and Telehealth PHP at Cascade Behavioral Health in Seattle, WA
The partial hospitalization program (PHP) at Cascade Behavioral Health offers flexible treatment options for individuals who do not require inpatient care. This program, offered both on-site and through telehealth, allows patients to reside at home with minimal disruption to their everyday lives. PHP can also be an effective choice for those who need more intensive treatment than traditional outpatient services provide.
Treatment in our partial hospitalization program occurs five days a week, from 9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., and is available both on-site and virtually. Lunch is included for clients who attend on-site.
What treatment in Cascade’s mental health PHP looks like
The typical length of stay in our co-occurring partial hospitalization program is two to three weeks. After completion of PHP, patients are referred to outpatient services for continuing care. All treatment plans at Cascade are based on each person’s unique strengths and challenges, and are crafted by our team of experienced, compassionate professionals. These professionals include psychiatrists, master’s–level therapists, and registered nurses.
The goal of PHP is to stabilize patients, improve their functioning, and support their return to their regular outpatient provider for continued treatment. While in our PHP, patients receive the following treatment components:
- Psychiatrists meet with patients weekly for individualized care, which includes clinical assessments, diagnostics, and medication management.
- Master’s-level therapists teach specific coping skills that are relevant to the population receiving care.
- Clinicians lead groups that promote various mind-body awareness techniques, self-care, relaxation exercises, medication education, and nutrition.
- Family groups are available for education and support.
Additionally, patients benefit from the following:
- Weekly individual therapy sessions
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Acceptance and commitment therapy
- Mindfulness and trauma-focused therapy
- Rational emotive therapy
- Expressive art therapies
- Psychoeducational groups, including those centered on dialectical behavior therapy, mindfulness, and coping skills
Learn more about beginning treatment in the PHP at Cascade in Seattle, WA
Prospective patients who are interested in beginning the admissions process can call our intake department at (206) 745-4473. When you call, you will speak with a licensed professional who can assist you in scheduling an appointment to come in for a free assessment. Referrals are not necessary for admission. We welcome walk-ins and accept most insurance plans, including Medicare.
Our staff is always available to answer any questions you may have about our co-occurring partial hospitalization program or any other aspect of the services we offer. We can also provide information to assist you in supporting a loved one who may benefit from treatment.
“Every single person on this hospital's staff helped our family so passionately.”